Subject: Re: Who can (or can't) type ddb commands?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel@eskimo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/10/2002 17:30:26
> A lot of issues with both the keyboard and ddb have been fixed in the
> last couple of weeks.  If this is still a problem with -current
> sources updated today, please file a bug report with send-pr.

I should have mentioned that I'm running 1.5.

I glanced at the ddb directory before posting and didn't see any changes
relating to the kebyoard.  Can you give me more information?

As for the keyboard code, I've been keeping an eye on those changes, as well
as writing some new code.  It's almost ready to be tested.

-- Derek