Subject: Re: Serial interfaces
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Peter A. Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/09/2002 01:23:11
> Anyway, I'm pretty sure this at least *should* be a SMOP, and
> remembering how handy it would be for me to string all the
> NetBSD/macppc boxes in a cluster used for research at
> cs.swarthmore.edu together with serial cables moved reviewing what
> problems I've had with zstty and zsc on macppc and seeing if can fix
> them up on my list for the next couple weeks of down time. I'll pipe
> up with anything useful I find.

That would be cool!

Conversely, I have this 8-port rocket card (vendor escapes me, unless it is
in fact 'rocket') that I think is supported and I could do that kind of
workaround if it's the hardware.  I've never tried it in a NetBSD box and
didn't even realize I had it until recently.  If that would "just work" I
would be happy with that.  (the bigger and newer cisco's will do 115.2k on
the console FWIW)

Thanks again,

peter