Subject: Re: Serial interfaces
To: Peter A. Eisch <peter@boku.net>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/09/2002 00:38:50
--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 10:17:43PM -0600, Peter A. Eisch wrote:
> Do the pci serial boards work or perform better than the motherboard's
> critters?  Candidate box: 7500

Have you got the motherboard serial on a 7500 working? The last time
I tried, I got no love, but I didn't fight very hard.

(I actually have a 7500 sitting, off, in the next room, which I'll
be pulling up to -current from 1.5.1ish in the next few days, and
playing with the serial is one of the things I've been planning to
do.)

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net