Subject: Re: getting debugging messages from ums.c? more than three buttons
To: Derek Peschel <dpeschel@eskimo.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/03/2002 16:25:47
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Derek Peschel wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 01:37:39PM +0100, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> > Derek Peschel wrote:
>
> > > And please don't Cc: me.  I already said that in my last message!
> >
> > I'm not, so quit whining.  (I'm CC:ing port-macppc.)
>
> ... which then sends the message on to me, and both your copy to me and
> the one from port-macppc end up in my inbox.  I don't need or want
> two copies of the same message.

Unfortunatly though you will need to learn to adapt, or set the reply-to
in your messages to the list. Addressing the message to you and cc'ing the
list keeps the converstaion going (it is to you) yet keeps the list
involved too.

The other suggestion I have is to set up procmail, to filter your
messages. That way you won't have two copies of the same message in the
same folder. You will still have both, but they will be in seperate
folders. :-)

Take care,

Bill