Subject: Re: couple more questions
To: None <kevdig@rcn.com>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/27/2001 21:24:10
On Sunday 23 December 2001 11:06 am, Kevin Diggs opined:
>     My reccomendation to your first problem is to go on EBay and buy
> another video card that is Mac aware and is known to work under NetBSD. Did
> you try contacting ATI?

well, I missed out on the IMS twin turbo card on EBAY, but there is an ATI
xclaim 3d out there. Trouble is, I'm not as sure it's the card as something
else.  I'd like to see a dmesg from someone's 9500/120 with the ATI Mach 64
card to see how their console is grokked.
--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

Push where it gives and scratch where it itches.