Subject: Re: what is ddb keystroke on dual usb ibook?
To: Derek Peschel <dpeschel@eskimo.com>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <dbj@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/27/2001 17:29:36
Try command-option-escape on your G4 tower.

I think the /dev/ttyE0 vs. /dev/console issue is not specific to
macppc.  The code to check if the keystroke is coming from the console
is in the generic wscons code.  Besides that observation, I don't know
the details of why things are the way they are.

Also, if your console is not secure, I really don't
recommend running DDB on it.

Darrin