Subject: Re: what is ddb keystroke on dual usb ibook?
To: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
From: Darrin B. Jewell <dbj@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/27/2001 05:44:07
I think I have tracked down and corrected several problems with ddb on
powerpc platforms that are the likely cause of the problem you report.

Single stepping, (including the "next" command) and continuing from
breakpoints should now work.

There are still a few ddb glitches, however.  Aborting from the
"--db_more--" prompt is still broken, and if I single step after taking
a breakpoint my usb keyboard stops reading any polled interrupts until
I unplug it and plug it back in.

Hopefully, ddb should be more useful on ppc now.

Darrin