Subject: Re: couple more questions
To: None <kevdig@rcn.com>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/24/2001 07:12:23
On Monday 24 December 2001 11:35 am, Kevin Diggs opined:
>     I think you are bumping into the unfortunate fact that the external bus
> (53c94) is scanned before the mesh. There are ways to go into the config
> file and force the order of device detection.

You mean, wiring MESH to scsibus0 and 53C94 to scsibus1? I have tried
hardcoding sd0 to the specific bus, target, lun: if linking MESH and 53C94 to
specific bus IDs works, it makes more sense to do that.
--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half
by our children.
		-- Clarence Darrow