Subject: Re: couple more questions
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/23/2001 15:57:27
On Sunday 23 December 2001 11:06 am, Kevin Diggs opined:
>     My reccomendation to your first problem is to go on EBay and buy
> another video card that is Mac aware and is known to work under NetBSD. Did
> you try contacting ATI?

Does anyone know what this means (wscons: wskbd0 glued to wsdisplay0) and why
I never see it? Can someone take a look at their dmesg output on a PCI video
machine and see if they have this message? Looking at a few dmesg dumps I
found thru google, it looks like I should see this and perhaps the clue to
the non-working console video. Bear in mind also, that linuxppc and OS X can
drive this card  as a console. It's not clear to me that the card is the
problem.

--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

"In the fight between you and the world, back the world."
 --Frank Zappa