Subject: Re: couple more questions
To: None <paulbeard@mac.com>
From: Kevin Diggs <kevdig@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/23/2001 11:06:59
Paul,

    My reccomendation to your first problem is to go on EBay and buy another
video card that is Mac aware and is known to work under NetBSD. Did you try
contacting ATI?

    What does you Syquest do? I have an old Iomega 90M bernoulli (also trusty
and FAR more reliable than zips and jaz) that also does not work under MacOS
but seems to work fine under NetBSD.

                    kevin