Subject: couple more questions
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/22/2001 23:40:16
1. This (wscons: wskbd0 glued to wsdisplay0 ) seems to be in dmesg for users
who do have console output to the display, rather than over serial: I don't
have this and would like to know what I need to do to make it happen.

2. What's  a reasonable size for a kernel? I have added a few things to the
very small POWERMAC kernel config and all seems well: much smaller than the
GENERIC or my GENERIC-derived kernels: 1.688 M

3. I'm surprised to discover that my trusty old Syquest 250 drives are no
longer supported in MacOS, nor can I do anything with them in NetBSD.
They're valid SCSI devices but I can't make filesystems. Any clues?
--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

The future lies ahead.