Subject: Re: bootx and netbsd/macppc
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/22/2001 16:42:01
On Saturday 22 December 2001 04:09 pm, paul beard opined:
> I haven't seen this mentioned in my scouring of the web, perhaps it's too
> obvious a question and I'm missing it completely, but is it possible to use
> bootx to boot netbsd?

Never mind, it's  a FAQ. How embarassing.

Oh, well. While hunting around for the source for quik, another option, I see
there's a nvram editor at penguinppc: you can make changes to OF values
without being at the user-hostile OF prompt. trying to locate the URL again .
. . . .

http://linuxppc.org/hardware/tanzania/quik/ mentions it: something called
nvsetenv.

--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

Message will arrive in the mail.  Destroy, before the FBI sees it.