Subject: bootx and netbsd/macppc
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/22/2001 16:09:21
I haven't seen this mentioned in my scouring of the web, perhaps it's too
obvious a question and I'm missing it completely, but is it possible to use
bootx to boot netbsd? I am thinking of this to get around my problems with
netbsd not being able to use my video card (puzzling since the dmesg tidbits
in linuxppc and netbsd are virtually identical and linuxppc has no problems
with this card).

I'm assuming I'll need to reclaim a small partition for MacOS, but is that
all I need?
--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

I'm GLAD I remembered to XEROX all my UNDERSHIRTS!!