Subject: Re: 1.5 wscons and X look wrong at some resolutions - fixed yet?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel@eskimo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/19/2001 05:32:46
On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 10:46:53AM +0100, Lasse Hillerĝe Petersen wrote:
> I believe I saw that in some cases too, while I was experimenting with
> parameters.

What parameters are you changing, and how?  I haven't played around much
with my version of X, but I don't think it has any kind of tweakable
video settings.

> I mean that the right half of the screen is shifted a pixel or two below
> the left half, but looks OK except for the resulting step.

Hmm, I don't know if my theory could account for that.

BTW, can you get X to work at any resolutions?  What resolutions does
your monitor support?

-- Derek

P.S.  Can you not Cc: me?  It only creates twice as much mail in my inbox.