Subject: Re: more on the 9500
To: None <paulbeard@mac.com, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Diggs <kevdig@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/18/2001 14:04:01
Paul,

    Don't quote me on this but I think that d, e, and f are all on the same bus.
Ditto for a, b, and c. This is backed up by Apple technote 1062, which gives
some Forth commands to decode the slot-names property of the bridge chip.

    You, too, can delve into the fun of OF. Just search the net for the OF
spec:  1275.ps. Then you can do fun things like:

    " scsi-int" select-dev show-children unselect-dev
    " scsi" select-dev show-children unselect-dev

                    kevin

P.S.:    I'll fire up my 9600 and get the output-device string I am using and
send it later tonight. Would have done it sooner but a transformer near my house
exploded and, due to a 14 hour power outage, I was forced to watch Monday Night
football on a 15 year old B&W LCD TV. How bout them rams?