Subject: Re: NetBSD Package system on MacOS 10.1
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/17/2001 15:36:58
On Monday 17 December 2001 10:54 am, Thor Lancelot Simon opined:
> You appear to be suffering under the misapprehension that the fact that
> _you can_ do something equates to the fact that _Apple does_ do that same
> thing.

yup, that's me. it makes more sense for them to create their own tools, keep
'em secret, all while keeping up the facade of an active CVS tree and the
usual development activities, making all their outside developers use these
same tools, along with the effort of creating these 200 Mb dev tool bundles.

How silly of me. Dunno how I missed that.
--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

Spock: The odds of surviving another attack are 13562190123 to 1, Captain.