Subject: Re: NetBSD Package system on MacOS 10.1
To: pw <woodpk@mindspring.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/17/2001 22:41:45
The previous bootstrap kit at:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/agc/darwin-bootstrap-20011104.tar.gz

worked fine for me, but I had reports from others that the md5
source and header files weren't found, so I've committed some fixes
to pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/patches/patch-a[bc] from Yuji Yamano
<yyamano@kt.rim.or.jp> which hoist the PATH and CPPFLAGS changes
up to the top pkg_install layer, rather than just being in the lib
SUBDIR (this is just on Darwin).

I'd be grateful if you could try these out, and report back to me.

Thanks,
Alistair