Subject: Re: more on the 9500
To: None <paulbeard@mac.com>
From: Kevin Diggs <kevdig@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/15/2001 10:52:36
Paul,

    This won't work because your video card is not on the cpu bus ("/"). You
need something like:

    pcix/@D

    where x is the pci bus that your card is on (a 0 or a 1). There should be
two on the 9500. It is an alias to /bandit@whereever (I think the OF command to
list aliases is devalias). I have a 9600 with an imstt in it and my
output-device is specified similarly. If this does not work let me know and I'll
fire it up and see exactly what it is set to.

                    kevin