Subject: Re: headless ibook
To: Port MacPPC <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Joachim Schneider <jodel@gmx.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/10/2001 22:06:09
Hi Gregory!

Maybe you should try to get one of those RGB out which should be on the
right side of your iBook to VGA adapters and connect a monitor there.

Either it recognizes the connected monitor immediately or you might want to
try to start your iBook from an external keyboard (one *with* Power button)
while it's closed. That at least helped on a G3 PB with broken LCD although
those have a VGA connector built in without the need of an extra adapter.

Good Luck!