Subject: Seeking Success Stories
To: NetBSD-MacPPC <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: None <dreamaaster@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/20/2001 18:11:31
Would anyone be willing to share some success stories of NetBSD on Apple
PowerPC systems? I have installed 1.4.2 through 1.5.1 over their
lifetimes, but have not settled-down completely with NetBSD as I cannot
get online (over PPP) or do virtual terminals. I would like to hear some
success stories to keep me abreast of things in the lives of others who
are running these PPC systems until I can shake Linux as my primary OS
in favor of a "simpler" and more unified *BSD OS. :-)

(I have a beige G3, by the way, and will be buying a current i- or
PowerBook.)
--
L. S.