Subject: Re: Boot snag...
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/30/2001 17:17:54
Thanks, the real-base was '-1' and it's much happier at F00000.

With respect to my other problems:

If I set the input-device to kbd and output-device to /chaos/control I just
get a nice white screen.  The keyboard input works fine, but I never get
anything to raster.  Is there something I can do differently got be able to
use the kbd/screen for console?  (ie, I'd like the modem serial port for
other purposes)

(when I wrote virt-base I was thinking load-base, go figure.)

Is there any way to manipulate the ofw values from the OS like on the
sparc's?

peter