Subject: Apple iBook (dual USB)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Boder <boder@cmu.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/08/2001 12:10:08
I would like to install netbsd on my ibook2. Right now it contains
partitions for the apple drivers (but no macos) and my linux partitions. I
saved a 1.7G partition for netbsd to be installed.

My first problem is that I burned a CD from the iso image and it would not
boot via the instructions on the web site. Have other people done that on
an ibook2?

Are there other ways to install on an ibook2? I would do a net install but
you need a floppy for that right?

Also I thought I read somewhere that netbsd must use the whole disk to
work properly right now. Is that true or will I be able to share it with
my existing Linux installation?

Ryan Boder
http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~rtb