Subject: Re: help with a new hard disk for an IMAC
To: bruno giordan <bruno59@supereva.it>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc@icompute.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/04/2001 09:44:17
I don't know what the config of the iMac is, but if it has the HD and CD on
the same IDE interface, and both are slave/master, then it would
behave something like this.

In theory, you should be able to boot to CD (C key pressed) with no
hard drive in the machine.

Did you check the jumpers on the new HD vs. old HD?

-dgl-