Subject: printer setup question
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: IvanK. <chepati@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/02/2001 02:32:10
Hey guys,

I upgraded my Performa 6400/200 to 1.5.2 two weeks ago and decided to hook up
an Apple LaserSelect printer to it for occasional printing.  I compiled cups
from sources and then connected to cup's minimal web server to configure the
printer, but trying to setup on either of the two srial ports doesn't work.

My question is:  Has anyone setup cups on a mac similar enough to a
performa6400, and if not, then how can setup a printer in netbsd (in
general).  The docs were mostly x86 specific, if I found any to begin with.

Thanks,
chepati.