Subject: Re: XF86 4.1
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/30/2001 14:59:02
> Anyway, I'd like to know what the chances of this building against a 1.5.2 userland are.

I got the age old problem of `uname -r` printing the kernel version and
not the userland version.  The build system things I'm building on
`1.5.24' (1.5X) yet my userland is only 1.5.2.

This is significant since the configury things that anything after
1.5.15 has wctype.h.  A 1.5.2 userland doesn't.

Wireing, OSTeenyVersion in config/cf/NetBSD.cf would be a quick / bad
hack.  I might poke around for a better way.

enjoy,
Andrew