Subject: Re: tibook -current gives "panic: cnopen: ..."
To: jak daemon <jakd@gu.st>
From: Jens Schmalzing <jens.schmalzing@physik.uni-muenchen.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/27/2001 14:36:56
Hi,

Jak Daemon writes:

> Using the 20010801 snapshot, i get the following error on boot:
>
>     panic: cnopen: cn_tab->cn_dev == NODEV
>
> This is a TiBook G4 500MHz with 512MB RAM and 4.1.8f5 OF.

> Any ideas?

I have the same problem with a Pismo and the same Boot Rom (it's not
OF, there is no OF 4) version.  The problem is fixed in -current,
unfortunately I don't have the disk space to cross-compile an
installation kernel on one of my other NetBSD boxes.  Seems I will
just have to wait for the next snapshot, at least I'm not the only one

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!