Subject: Re: Nubus status
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Frost <daboy@xgs.dyn.dhs.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/25/2001 13:42:38
Afaik, someone once modified bootx or mklinux booter to boot netbsd kernels,
but the only problem is not booting. Openfreeware also provides a lot of
required functionality, such as the ability to have a text console.
I have a PB 1400 and the best unix I could find for it is the nubus-pmac linux,
but it's lacking pcmcia and I can't get a direct serial PPP link going to my
PC desktop, so it's pretty worthless.