Subject: Re: Completely stumped
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@apple.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/07/2001 12:30:10
On Thursday, September 6, 2001, at 10:34 PM, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> At 11:55 AM -0700 8/27/01, David A. Gatwood wrote:
>> Look on darwinfo.com,  Also, you should consider joining the darwin
>> mailing lists on lists.apple.com.
>
> ;-)
>
> Welcome back stranger.

Heh.  Yeah, a server in TN was queueing up messages from this list and
has been since I had to do a temporary PPP-over-SSH routing tunnel to
get temporary network access for one of my servers here in CA (and thus
email was a problem to that server).  Never got around to setting the
forwarding back to something sane until I got here.  :-)

David