Subject: None
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Jojo <info@thrill-inc.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/03/2001 21:43:35
wow, i think i got a bit further with that...
but isnt the "#!/bin/bash" part ignored anyways, since it starts with an "#"??

well anyways, i installed bash and modified it to read /usr/pkg/bin/
bash... then i get

find: -printf: unknown option

so i just use "-print" instead and now it comes up with

find: \r%P: unknown option

"-printx" returns with the same message...
i hope i am not bugging the hell out of all you guys :))
and does the "$ROOTDIR" refer to the processes' owners home dir? and if
yes, can i just specify a different path for where to start the decend?

thx a bunch...

Jojo