Subject: Re: Can't boot any of my Macs
To: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/25/2001 19:29:49
At 8:13 PM -0500 7/25/01, Dave Burgess wrote:

:)It's not like I'm new at this: I've been working with NetBSD since 0.8.
:)
:)I've been through the MacPPC FAQ front to back.  I've been through 4 years
:)of news archives.  I've been at this since 6PM last night (it is now 8PM).
:)The only break I've taken is a few hours at work and 4 hours of sleep last
:)night.  I'm driving myself quietly MAD.....

D'oh!

Bob Nestor just reminded me that you wrote the original BSD FAQ (on which I
and many others depended for years).

Sorry if I came across as harsh, it's just that your message made it sound
like you hadn't read the INSTALL notes (in which I have invested quite a
bit of time).

Let me know if you need any help installing.

  -- MW