Subject: Re: wdc0:0:0 lost interrupt
To: None <kilbi@rad.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/22/2001 14:03:06
At 10:48 PM +0200 7/22/01, you wrote:

:)    Michael> I thought we had this wdc0 lost interrupt business licked?
:)
:)No. I still have the same problem with my tibook.
:)
:)A workaround is using 'wdc_obio.c' rev 1.12 instead of the more recent
:)ones.

OK, thanks.  I'll try that.

I (incorrectly) assumed that since the first post on this topic was over a
month ago, it had been fixed, or at least formally reported.

Does anyone know enough to file a PR about this, or shall I just file one
saying that the current version of wdc_obio.c is broken?  If it's going to
stay broken, it sould at least be documented.

  -- MW