Subject: Re: New floppy writing weirdness.
To: caportel <caportel@terra.com.br>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/17/2001 13:28:08
On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 01:04:10PM -0300, caportel wrote:
> Sorry, sometimes I'm not so clear cos I only speak portuguese ;-)

No sweat. I think we basically understand each other.

It sounds like Disk Copy is being dumb precisely by trying to be too
smart (making some kind of judgement call based on the file size,
though what kind still eludes both you and me, it would seem).

It definitely pays attention to the file type and creator. (And,
IMHO, that's all it should pay attention to. Size should be
something it checks when its ready to write and fails if the
inserted floppy has insufficient storage space.)

Is DC's code open? Anyone?

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net