Subject: Re: Uh oh, Please Help! (Was Re: pismo aka PowerBook (FireWire) and Firmware 4.1.8)
To: Markus W Kilbinger <kilbi@rad.rwth-aachen.de>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/17/2001 10:09:44
On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 11:04:57AM +0200, Markus W Kilbinger wrote:
> Sigh! These are exactly the same symptoms I had with my tibook after
> this OF upgrade! The only solution for me was to let down grade the OF
> by apple service back to the version it was shipped with...

They'll actually still do this?

Shocking user friendliness.

Michael, if all you need is a test machine of some sort and you need
to send your pismo PB off somewhere to get reflashed, I have a 6500
I could spare for a few weeks provided you cover return shipping.

(I have no OF 3 machines, though, if that's what you need.)

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net