Subject: Re: 1.5.1 questions
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: None <jeff@omnia.praeclara.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/10/2001 12:56:19
I'm pleased to say that this email is being sent from my
shiny new 1.5.1 NetBSD box on the old Performa 6360 :)
The problem was two-fold.
First, I had to undo that comment of the ttyE0 line
in /etc/ttys
Next, I had to set the first line of /etc/ttys to 'yes' instead
of 'no.'
Then I rebooted and that did it.
I would never have figured that out if you didn't point me
in the right direction, though.

Thank you,
Jeff