Subject: Re: Power Mac Upgrade Cards
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/09/2001 21:18:07
At 5:24 PM -0400 7/9/01, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

:)For what it's worth, I'm using an XLR8 G3 card in my 7500
:)motherboard. Don't recall which model exactly, and I'm in a
:)different state than the documentation (and the computer, for that
:)matter) right now. It's maybe a moot point, since XLR8 went out of
:)business not too long ago.

You're thinking of Newer Technology.  I believe XLR8 is still alive and
kicking.

:)Basically, if the card will run MacOS, you're probably safe.
:)
:)Should this be in the FAQ too, Michael? (As a reassurance kind of
:)thing?)

Yeah, it should.  INSTALL notes too.  I'll put it on my list.

  -- MW