Subject: Re: Booting new laptops (Was Re: OF boot string (Re: 1.5.1_BETA2 on iBook2))
To: None <mw@blobulent.com>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/05/2001 08:55:59
)Your NetBSD 1.5W kernel boot but stop at question:
)    Terminal type ? [vt100]
)Keyboard seem dead :-(

First of all, I have placed the suggested note on top of
my pages. Thanks Michael.

By the way, the naming iBook2 of my page does not follow the
model name, it is just a version 2 of iBook page. version 1
was in Japanese anyway :-), sorry for the confusion again.

The most important part:

I am experiencing keyboard freeze ocasionally. My Machine is
iBook/SE, 366MHz version.

One thirds of probability after clean install, the keyboard
freezes at the same point.  I just hit Control + Command + Power
to reset, and reboot again. Everything fine. It works.
The problem is not persistant, can not be duplicated. Sorry
not to report or described.
---
(Makoto Fujiwara)