Subject: Re: Everyone: Update your knowledge caches
To: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
From: jeff <jeff@omnia.praeclara.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/04/2001 23:11:15
And one more thing.
I'm rather dull, and so maybe I'm the only moron in these parts that would
do this.

But if you have a new iMac or a OF 3x machine, DO NOT set the load-base on
your machine.

Bad, bad things will happen.  Your firmware will be erased.  Your machine
will have to be sent away to the folks at Apple.

Like I said, maybe I'm the only dummy who has or will do this.
But I thought I'd at least mention it (while I'm loaded and less
self-conscious ;)

All the best

Jeff