Subject: Re: Contradiction?
To: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/04/2001 22:39:47
On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 07:22:21PM -0700, Michael Wolfson wrote:
> Clear?

As long as this:

> or HFS+ partition. Due to Open Firmware pickiness, it must be on the same
> partition as ofwboot.xcf.

>        0 > boot ide0/disk@0:10,ofwboot.xcf ide0/disk@0:9,boot.fs
Isn't a contradiction by way of a typo, (and I don't think it is),
ist klär.

It's hard to be clear about OF stuff even when you are entirely
explicit. I'd say you're the latter rather than the former. This is
going to take several reads for someone new to this to make sense of
it, but there really isn't a better way. OF just *is* confusing.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net