Subject: Re: FWB JackHammer PCI UltraSCSI interface
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: None <askarzy2@csc.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/29/2001 16:35:15
Ooops.... Typical of me.  Rushed to quickly. Sorry I should've contacted
you directly.... it is not that I didn't bother, more, that I didn't want
to bother you without really doing more work on the problem. When I saw
Erik's mail, I had a knee jerk reaction, as his must be the first message
on the mailing list in a long time about the JackHammer PCI card.

Basically, I was getting errors relating to firmware checksum and nvram. I
did try the settings where firmware up load is disabled and also not to
check the nvram.  I need to run through the whole exercise again to give
you a better answer.

It looks as if the JackHammer is using the ISP 1020 at a different address
location or something.

Regards,

Andre

Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com> on 29/06/2001 16:17:38