Subject: Re: Contradiction?
To: John Valdes <valdes@uchicago.edu>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/28/2001 12:09:21
On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 10:14:51AM -0500, John Valdes wrote:
> I just tested this, and newer ofwboot *can* read from HFS & HFS+.  I
> tested w/ the version of ofwboot included in the latest snapshot.

... which is the reason I reworded the suggested change as I did.
(I also didn't believe it, and also tested it.) The documentation in
question is for 1.5.1 (which looks like it'll be out any day now,
considering the directory's on the ftp server and a cvs checkout -r
netbsd-1-5 gets me kernel source compiling to a full-on 1.5.1
kernel, no _ANYTHING), so it'd make sense to say it works, don't you
think?

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net