Subject: Re: 'wdc0:0:0: lost interrupt' on tibook since PMAP changes
To: Samuel Hornus\[Isobel\] <Samuel.Hornus@crans.org>
From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/25/2001 17:04:30
> Soon after Tsubai's NEWPMAP option. Manuel Bouyer has commit a patch
> to wdc_obio.c that fixed the same error as yours for my G4 (but the error
> on my computer happened under heavy load) Perhaps you should update your
> kernel sources anew. Hope this will help,

Just a post note on Manuel's patch (well the one originally posted to
the list).  I thought (based on subjective tests) that it made things
better but, it turns out it probably different (sigh).  In the last week
I've experienced another two ``nfs[ide] hangs''.

I'm about to try a current kernel out on a TiG4 so I'll, in probably
another week, let you know how it went.

	Andrew