Subject: 2nd RFC 1.5.1 INSTALL docs
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/19/2001 00:20:56
OK, based on your suggestions, I've updated the 1.5.1 INSTALL docs.  I
really appreciate the feedback so far.

And yes, they *still* don't reflect the issues with Open Firmware 3 systems
and sysinst.  No one has bothered to patch sysinst, and until they do, I'm
not going to bother writing potentially useless documentation.

Can someone, anyone, please look into PR 12631 and fix sysinst?

I'm going to try an experiment this time -- my previous experience was that
if I post a link to updated documentation no one bothers to read it, but
I've gotten a few complaints about posting large files.  So, please click
the link, read the doc, and provide feedback.

http://www.blobulent.com/~mw/INSTALL.html.gz
http://www.blobulent.com/~mw/INSTALL.pdf

Please?

  -- MW