Subject: Hello
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Tracy <redstar10@earthlink.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/15/2001 17:36:10
Hello there, I am Matt Tracy, founder of the Yahoo Club Union of MacAddicts.
Today I invite you to join the Union of MacAddicts. Knowing all of you have
a Mac, this is a great place to talk about them and to post anything you
might be having problems with. Though I am still learning NetBSD I can only
answer questions that are not NetBSD as the Moment. So We now have a Tech on
site, Me. I am apple Certified in Hardware repair and I also passed the OS
part also a few days ago. So you can ask me anything of any sorts. I welcome
all of you or check out my company of ISinta.
Thank you
-Matt Tracy

Union of MacAddicts
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/unionofmacaddicts