Subject: Re: awacs audio
To: None <mw@blobulent.com>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/09/2001 23:44:50
> Shouldn't there be a man page describing the capabilities of the AWACS
> support (like the sb(4) or ym(4) man pages) so someone like me would at
> least know how to set the output port, and whether recording is supported?

Yes, there should.

However, under the motto "a thin manpage is better than no manpage",
I've cooked up this:

AWACS(4)                  NetBSD Programmer's Manual                  AWACS(4)

NAME
     awacs - Apple audio device driver

SYNOPSIS
     awacs* at obio?
     audio* at awacs?

DESCRIPTION
     The awacs driver provides support for the audio hardware found in many
     Apple PowerMacs.

BUGS
     This driver needs more testing.

     This manual page needs more precision and detail.

SEE ALSO
     audio(4)

HISTORY
     The awacs device driver appeared in NetBSD 1.5.1.

Comments?  Corrections?

- H=E5vard