Subject: Re: Starmax 3000
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/06/2001 21:21:50
From: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>

emanuel> So, now i got finally my black screen during power up.
emanuel> So my guess now is, that It tries to talk to the serial ports.

  If input is kbd and output is screen, (for StarMax), it should
talk via screen and kbd :-). Honestly speaking I did not try
3000/200. I am talking on the experience on 3000/240. I believe
those should be the same. OF version is 2.02 isn't it ?

emanuel> And, Just asking because it's really my first "mac something"
emanuel> the serial ports are (/ttya, /ttyb) and, this both ports are
emanuel> what have this small modem & printer icons on the back,
emanuel> and are this small round high density connectors.
emanuel> right ?

modem   is ttya
printer is ttyb

In this case.