Subject: Re: mesh: timeout state=3
To: todd marek <todd@somahq.com>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/22/2001 18:56:21
At 4:56 AM -0600 4/22/01, todd marek wrote:

:)
:) >The CD-ROMs I tried are a Teac 12x from a PowerComputing PowerCenter Pro
:) >and an "Apple" brand 12x from a 7300.  I've never had any other problems
:) >with either of these two CD-ROM drives.
:)
:) I'm receiving the same message with a TEAC model CD-516S, on a Starmax
:)3000/200.  Did you ever figure out how to resolve this problem?

Actually someone else did (M L Riechers <mlr@rse.com>) who determined that
the mesh problems a bunch of us were having was due to a sleep issue with
G3s on upgraded 604 machines.

What kernel are you using that you're having these mesh problems with?

  -- MW