Subject: tlp0: filter setup and device timeout on pbook 3400c
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Dempsey <chris@luckyirish.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/08/2001 23:14:11
I'm trying to set up netbsd on a friends powerbook 3400c.

After booting from the floppy drive, I can get run the installation
program through disklabel successfully, but after configuring the
network
connection (I'm trying to install over FTP from ftp.netbsd.org) I get
the
following error, repeating indefinitely.

tlp0: filter setup and transmit abort

I'm pretty sure the network configuration is correct, as I've copied
most
of it from a freebsd box with the same setup.

I've searched the archives, but no go.  Any ideas?  Need any more
information?

TIA,

Chris Dempseytlp0: filter setup and device timeout on pbook 3400c