Subject: Re: possible sol'n to ioctl error in disklabel
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: David Young <dyoung@onthejob.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/30/2001 17:23:12
I should mention that I am drawing an analogy---possibly a false
one---between Jukka's situation on Sparc and my situation on the G4 Cube.
It does not seem unreasonable to think that MacOS, too, would constrain
partition boundaries to cylinder boundaries, and disklabel would try to
preserve those constraints.

Dave