Subject: Re: Installing NetBSD 1.5 on a mac cube
To: Dave Low <supermac@hawaii.rr.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/28/2001 18:43:19
On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 12:49:07PM -1000, Dave Low wrote:
> I just explained that I finally got far enouph to have the loader run to a
> point.  What I forgot to say was that it had to use a boot.fs from
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org//pub/NetBSD/arch/macppc/snapshot/20010323.
>
> I am sorry about the omission from my last message.

Uh... the cube has a floppy?

If you used that particular image, you've got no USB.

Try netbooting with netbsd.ram.gz from that same snapshot (now that
Bob switched the one that has USB in); you might have better luck.

(I think Bob said his machine with USB hung after the bootloader
stage without the USB support, but I don't remember all the details.)

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net