Subject: More macppc snapshot files!
To: port-macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/25/2001 17:58:51
Gabriel has put together another macppc snapshot installation kernel that
has been loaded on the NetBSD Server.  His 20010323 snapshot is based on
sources from the 19th and this installation kernel has USB support.  It
also recognizes the internal IDE disk on some systems where the 1.5
kernel didn't.  The X files aren't there yet, but Gabriel tells me he's
working on building them too!  In the meantime I believe the ones
distributed with the 1.5 release should work for most systems.

Thanks to his efforts the past few days a lot more people should be able
to install and run NetBSD-current on their macppc systems.

-bob